Aluminium Composite (SL-1852 Chinese Red)
|FOB Price:||US $5-5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||600 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|600 Square Meters||US $5-5/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SL-1852 Chinese Red
- Function: Fireproofing, Anti-static, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Uv
- Coating: PVDF, PE, Feve
- Panel Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 6mm up to 10mm
- Alloy: 1100, 3003, 3005, 5005 or Customized
- Brand: Bolliya or OEM Service Avaiable
- Warranty: 5 to 20 Years
- Trademark: Bolliya
- Origin: China
- Surface Finishing: Coating
- Usage: External Wall, Curtain Wall, Interior, Advertising
- Size: 1250*2440mm or Customized
- Aluminum Skin Thickness: 0.08mm to 0.5m
- Core: Fr or LDPE
- Delivery Time: 10 to 25 Days
- Certificates & Reports: ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, SGS, TUV
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 7606
Our aluminium composite panel covers 4 series: PVDF aluminium composite panel, PE aluminium composite panel, Anodized surface aluminium composite panel, wood & stone aluminium composite panel, and Fireproof aluminium composite panel. It's a very good decorative material among the construction materials. It's widely used in wall cladding, curtain wall cladding, facade cladding.
Aluminium Composite Panel For Wall Cladding
Thanks again for being interested in our Aluminum Composite Panel (ACM, ACP).
A) Front side painted with PVDF(Flurocarben Powder >70%, Kynar 500)
B) Reverse side painted with Polyester service painting.
2, Aluminium Coils
A)Alloy 1100 H18 or 3003 H24.
B)Thickness 0.08, 0.12, 0.15, 0.21, 0.30, 0.35, 0.40, 0.45, 0.50mm
3, Core Material
A) Thermal-plastic polythelene core
B) Firerated, B1 core. Mineral core.
4, Size and Dimension
A) Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm
B) Width: 1220mm, 1250mm, 1500mm up to 1560mm
C) Length: Up to customer's request, maximum 5800mm.
A) Impact resistant, light weight and easy to process
B) Outstanding weatherproof and fireproof properties
C) Easy to maintain
D) High peeling strength, >10N/cm.
Thanks again for being interested in our Aluminium Composite Panel (ACM, ACP).